Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first blog

Hello bloggers!  I've just signed up and I wanted to introduce myself.  I'm new to this, but hopefully I'll get into the swing of things soon.  If you'd like to get an idea of my style you can view my website at:   www.leslieharrisinteriors.com
My style usually goes from contemporary to a mix of styles combining old with ethnic and new.  I've been custom designing modern furniture for my clients for years and I'm trying to educate them to think about sustainable and green living, which hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be.

I thought it might be interesting to see if you had any areas of design or from my web photos that you would like me consider writing about and get the ball rolling.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment